Download the fix: 3Dfix-World of Diving-2014-11-22.zip
- halos on all surfaces
- Unity Light, Shadows & Specular highlights fixed.
- Water refraction, halos, etc
- Flashlight clipping
- Sun depth no longer varies with convergence and is pinned at an appropriate depth.
UI Depth adjustment (except mouse cursor):
- 5: Screen depth
- 6: 25%
- 7: 50%
- 8: 75%
- 9: 90% (default)
- 0: 95%
- Tab: Hold to bring UI to screen depth (necessary to avoid problems with text wandering to the right on the diving computer).
- [: Sets a low convergence (0.03) that keeps everything behind the mask
- ]: Sets a higher convergence (0.1) for a better 3D effect. Sometimes things are slightly in front of the mask, but it's worth it for the better 3D.
You can save your own custom convergence & separation preset to these buttons. First, press the button you want to edit, then adjust the convergence and separation with the standard nVidia keys (Ctrl+F5/F6 if advanced keys are enabled in the control panel) and finally press F7 to save.
- Like many Unity games, the mouse cursor depth cannot be adjusted as it uses a hardware cursor. Press 5 when in a menu to bring the UI back to screen depth.
This is an early access game with new content being developed all the time. Please check back for updates to the fix for any issues in future content.
I've fixed the surface shaders for everything in the dive shop that I'm able to preview, but I can't preview certain things like Dive Buddies and Boats without first unlocking them. Due to the way Unity surface shaders work, there is a fairly high chance that some of these may still be broken.
If you have not yet bought the game, but are planning to do so as a direct result of this fix, consider getting in touch with me first so I can invite you for XP to allow me to unlock and fix some of the higher level items sooner.
Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam (DarkStarSword), but please leave a comment on my profile page first so I don't mistake you for a spammer.