Download the fix: 3Dfix-The Forest-2014-11-23.zip
- Extract the zip file to the game directory
- Turn off motion blur (the game doesn't currently save settings, so you have to do this every time)
- Halos on all surfaces
- Light, shadows and specular highlights
There's only a few minor issues I haven't tracked down yet, but uplay's verify files finally repaired my Far Cry 4 installation, so I'll come back to these later after I've played that game.
- Glow & sun shafts around the sun & moon is at wrong depth
- Some HUD icons are at screen depth
- Ambient occlusion makes some surfaces appear to shadowed slightly differently in each eye. I'd still suggest leaving it on, because it adds a lot of visual fidelity to the game.
- Screen on pedometer is misaligned and varies with convergence.
- Mouse cursor is at screen depth
This is an early access game with regular updates, and as such the fix may get broken by an update. Please let me know if you see any issues after an update.